What to Wear
While deciding what to wear, keep in mind that most seniors select both formal and casual outfits. Here are a few things to consider when picking out your outfit.
- White or pastel colors are perfect for lighter backgrounds.
- Middle-tones or deeper solid colors are ideal for formal portraits.
- Bright colors look great with your Color Key backgrounds.
- Choose long-sleeved shirts or sweaters rather than short sleeves.
- Avoid large prints or patterns as well as any sheer materials.
Personalizing Your Session
We want you to have fun and express yourself. So, bring in your pets, trophies, musical instruments, sports equipment, or anything else that represents who you are, and we'll create something unique just for you.
In order to help make sure you don't forget anything important, make sure you check out our session checklist.
If you have any questions, or to schedule your appointment today, please call us at 586-791-5000.
Getting Ready for Your Session
This is your time to shine! So make sure you dress comfortably, and use the helpful pointers while preparing for your session:
- Avoid fresh hair cuts or new styles. And don't forget to bring your brush to the session, along with some hair spray for touch-ups.
- Remember that your hands will show, so your nails should be well-groomed.
- If you wear glasses, you may want to remove the lenses to avoid glass glare.
- Minimize any facial shine with facial powder.
- Girls, please keep your make-up natural and fresh.
- Guys, please be clean-shaven.
- If you have sunburn, red eyes, facial swelling, bruises, or if you're just having a bad hair day, you can always re-schedule your appointment.